Friday, June 01, 2007

Turn All The Web Into LOLCats

Goofiness is one of my close friends. So what follows on this post is me letting that friend take over a post here.

Via an entry on Metafilter, one intrepid web walker devised a page which can convert any RSS feed, Facebook, Twitter, news feed, CraigsList personals, and just about any page on the web into goofy pictures of cats to go with the headlines on post entries. I had much laughter doing that. The following picture was from one of my entries this week:

Oddly, when I popped in the Instapundit address, all I got was the constant repetition of this picture, with no headlines. Guess this is just InstaCats, hard at work.

Go here if you wish to play the game.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    Joe, this is absolutely hysterical. You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Hope all is well in Joe's world.

    ReplyDelete