Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not A Torch Run, It's A Torch Flee

The chaos and confusion amid the Olympic Torch run in San Fran yesterday made trying to locate the troubled symbols of the Olympics like playing a game of Where's Waldo?

As I observed some of the events on CNN, I kept thinking how my friend Brittney Gilbert at CBS-5 was covering the story from the blogging world. Boy, did she nail it and posted many great videos and pics and stories from the scene - check it out at Eye On Blogs.

Oddly, as I was reading and watching this debacle unfold, I was reminded of a 'torch mystery' from the past ....


"Golly, Frank, what is a 'tibet' anyway??"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    Wow, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. most welcome. from what i saw and read, it was somewhat surreal there.

    ReplyDelete