Tuesday, October 04, 2011

This Is Post Number 2000

2000 entries seems notable, so I note it.

I had and have numerous items I'd like to include in this milestone, however I have some rather disconcerting medical woes at present and so good sentences are not easily obtained. Perhaps I am merely feeling the burdens of age and time, yet I despise not having the abilities I normally have - And rather than sit quiet, I decided to offer this humble post.

And I also write to express my endless thanks to all the readers from around the world who have stopped by at least once to explore a Cup of Joe. So thank you.

If you have found some value in one or ten or a hundred of the 2000 posts offered here, I am flattered and  grateful. I know I have at least another 2000 to share, and likely much more.

However today is for healing up, resting and giving thanks.

I'll be in touch.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Congratulations on this milestone! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!
    and by the rate you are going, you'll hit 2000 in no time! best to you and thanks again for your support!!

    ReplyDelete