Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Share of the Class-Action Against Wal-Mart and Netflix

A cash windfall is headed my way as a result of class action lawsuit against Netflix and Wal-Mart. I was not a part of the class action, so naturally, those who were will get a heap of money and I will not. They are set to receive about $5,000 each.

If I file a claim, which I can, according to the email I received today, then I could expect about $1.50. Probably a gift card.

Guess retirement is still years away. Woo-hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:18 PM

    I got that email, too, but thought it was too "spammy" and not worth the risk for $1.50. I did cancel my Netflix account though, after their last big change, and now they're begging me to come back for only $7.99 per month. No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Federal prison is my only hope to retire. It will be far better regulated than any assisted living arrangement I can afford.

    ReplyDelete