ADVENTURE RANCH

ADVENTURE RANCH
ADVENTURE RANCH

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thousands Support The Weight of One

Endless studies and statistics and graphs would easily tell the story of how the top 1% of our modern world overwhelm and stunt the remaining 99%, but this simple artistic display by Korean artist Do-Ho Suh tells the story even better.

As shown in photos above and below (via this website) thousands and thousands of tiny plastic figures hold up the very floor people can stand on. And yes, one could view the metaphor as showing how it is that many support one and how that might work for or against you.

Artists sure are tricky.